Happy Wednesday! Let’s get fired up this month and get ready to make some SIGNIFICANT progress on our goals. Are you with me? (Once a cheerleader, always a cheerleader, I guess).
You know I’m ALL about mindset. So I have a very simple mindset idea for you today. It can make the difference between feeling overwhelmed vs. at-ease when it comes to building healthy new habits.
What if instead of trying to toss your old, not-so-great habits (i.e., snacking on candy during the afternoon, grabbing that bagel with cream cheese for breakfast, etc.) or completely overhaul your lifestyle, you focused on UPGRADING your existing habits?
By that I mean, trade “up” in your choices.
This shift in your thinking – and your actions! – makes change a lot easier. That’s because you aren’t trying to “undo” something.
Rather than feeling deprived, it will feel like you’re treating yourself (because you are – and your body will appreciate it!).
Here are some examples of what I’m talking about.
- If you normally eat a muffin for breakfast, upgrade it to a sprouted-grain bread topped with almond butter and natural strawberry preserves.
- If you scroll social media during work or lunch breaks, you could upgrade that by heading outside to take a walk instead.
- A cookie can be upgraded for a cup of your favorite fruit.
- Try a grass-fed beef burger instead of hitting the drive-through.
- A sandwich at lunch can become a chopped salad (seriously, have you ever had a chopped salad? Deliciousness in every bite.).
Your assignment: think of at least one habit you’d like to upgrade (get more exercise, eat more veggies, etc.). Then, think about your current actions and what you’re going to “upgrade’ it to going forward.
What’s ONE upgrade you’re going to commit to during the month of October?
Swing on over to our Facebook group and Share your upgrade over there (click here!)
Make it an amazing day,
PS – If you’d like help in reaching your goals, as a thank you for downloading this guide you’re invited to a free Health History consultation with me.
We are all about results here at ApotheKelly Wellness! Together, we can come up with a plan to get you the results you want with a program that fits your lifestyle and schedule.
Hurry, because this free offer is only good for the next 14 days because my schedule is filling up quickly! Don’t miss this opportunity for a custom roadmap to stronger, fitter, healthier you!
To schedule your session – click here